Welcome to my vintage sports card checklist page! Here, I share my love for these nostalgic collectibles and provide a comprehensive resource for anyone looking to learn more about vintage sports card checklists.
Checklist Era Series
To start, allow me to introduce my expanding series of articles that categorize checklist groups or eras.
- The Oreo Cookie Hockey Checklists
- The Golden Era of Topps Baseball Checklists
- The Retro Classic Sports Card Checklists
- The Post-War OG Sports Card Checklists
Checklist Variation Guide
Next is the Checklist Variation Guide, where I share pictures to help collectors distinguish, what are sometimes very subtle differences between checklist variations.
And here are a few other articles I’ve written about checklists on the blog:
- A Closer Look At The Two 1968 Topps Plaks Checklists
- The Curiously Similar 1970 Topps Baseball and Basketball Checklists
- Ranking The 19 1970s Topps Basketball Checklists
- The Story of the Scarce 1975 Topps Football Team Checklists
- Are the 1957 Topps Football Twin Blony and Bazooka Checklists the Set’s True Gems?
- The 1973 Topps Football Team Checklists
- The Checklist Bucket List
- 5 Super Tough Basketball Checklists
- 10 Reasons I Collect Vintage Sports Card Checklists
- The Notoriously Tough 1966 Topps #132 Football Checklist
- Why Are There So Many Vintage Checklist Variations?
Last, don’t forget to follow my alter-ego, @ChecklistGuy, on Twitter or Instagram for daily insights about vintage (and sometimes more modern) checklist cards.